Encouragement Parents of Gifted Children Program PLUS Private Coaching
Understand your child, their strengths and weaknesses through the lens of neuropsychology, the social and emotional characteristics of giftedness, and some of the Top Supportive Parenting Paradigms of today.
Turn Overwhelm Into Encouragement
Your Training includes:
- How to end power struggles and get kids to listen
- Key Phrases and Words that invite cooperation
- How to understand your child’s behavior
- Uncovering what’s driving the behaviors that you see (the real reason for troublesome behaviors)
- How to manage anger and intensities
- How to support self-regulation and problem solving
- The 30 minutes once a week Meeting that brings peace and quiet to your home
and so much more
- Gifted 101 via Email
- 4 Private 1:1 Coaching Online Coaching Sessions
- Tools and skills from evidence-backed parent programs used by hundreds of my clients that actually work when parenting your Gifted Children
Your Investment in Yourself and In Parenting through enrolling in this program includes:
- Encouragement Parenting Self-Study Program ($997)
- 4 (55) Minute Private Coaching Sessions ($1000)
- Digital Copy of Parenting Young Gifted Children What to Expect When you Have the Unexpected and All About Giftedness Email Training ($210)
- Private Facebook Group ($29)
- Full Access to the Encouragement Parenting Online Portal and Program for 1 full year
- Encouragement (Priceless)
- Connection (Priceless)
- My 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Previous Client Testimonials
"My "baby" is leaving for college in two weeks. I so wish I had this information 18 years ago. We knew my oldest was gifted but my son was very different. Creative type with intensities that masked giftedness for a while. Good night. Bless you for sharing this information and clearing up misconceptions."
~Wendy Parents of Gifted Board Member, California
"Listening to this talk really re-set my mind for positivity with my family and the internal visual of my children in 15 years made me cry, loving families we all have and want."
~Faith Parent of a Gifted Child
Highly Recommended by Professionals in the field of Giftedness
"Catherine has shown excellent knowledge on her ability to work with gifted children and their parents. I am impressed with her ability to know exactly what is going on in the shortest amount of time. I highly recommend her to work with you and your children."
~Dr. Jennifer Lagrotte, Psychologist
"Catherine is a great resource to provide support for gifted children and their families. We value her partnership!"
~Mindy Keller, Science and Arts Academy
Total Value of the Program: $2236.00
More Connected, More Loving, More Fulfilling relationships (Priceless)
Frequently Asked Questions:
When does the Coaching Start? Schedule your 1st of 4 (55) minute coaching sessions once you purchase your package. Information on how to schedule sent to your email with login details.
When will I receive a copy of my book? You will receive a copy of the book in your welcome email.
Is this counseling or psychotherapy? No, this is not counseling or psychotherapy. This is an educational class, an online training. This is not a substitute for nor a training in place of counseling or therapy and is not a consultation regarding my mental health.
Where is my online training videos? You will be directed to create a login with password after payment and will receive an e-mail with access links to your online course section.
Who do I contact if I have questions? email [email protected] with the subject Encouragement Parenting Program Question
Do you offer refunds? No, coaching packages are non-refundable
**The information shared is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your doctor.