What is in the Workshop
The Reset and Relax Program 2.0 Will Help You Gain:
- Body Awareness: how to identify your body signs of stress and anxiety
- Mind Awareness: how to identify negative thinking before it gets out of control
- Insight into Mischief Makers: how anxiety shows up in your life and relationships and what's holding you back
- How to safely and effectively use 5 essential oils that decrease anxiety
- How to prepare your body and mind for relaxation
- Breathing techniques that start the relaxation response
- How to Clear Your Mind with a simple 5 step technique
- How to Reset your mind using the 2-Minute-Mind-Reset Technique
- How to Erase Panic with the Panic Erase Method
- Worksheets that guide you throughout the process
- Bonus Tips and a Bonus Mindful Meditation
- 3 (30 Minute Starter Videos)
- Levels of Anxiety and what the heck do ANTS got to do with it?
- How anxiety and essential oils affect your brain
- Common therapies and essential oils that treat anxiety, their usefulness and limitations
So you can Reset in Minutes, Erase Panic and Kick Anxiety to the Curb.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is this counseling or psychotherapy? No, this is not counseling or psychotherapy. This is an educational class, an online training. This class is not a substitute for nor a training in place of counseling or therapy and is not a consultation regarding my mental health.
Where is my class? You will be directed to create a login with password after payment and will receive an e-mail with access links to your online course section. You can access your course on a laptop or on the Kajabi IOS or Android App.
Who do I contact if I have questions? You can ask questions directly in the online class portal or contact [email protected] with general questions
Do you Give Refunds? Because so much content and time went into creating this course and I am offering this course at such a deep discount, I will not be giving refunds.
**The information shared is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your doctor.