Pandemic Price: $27
Create your personalized 3-step-action plan, quieting the mind and body so you can GET CALM QUICK!
What is in the Fast Track Training
- How to spot and identify common automatic negative thoughts
- How to identify your physical symptoms of stress
- How to replace spiraling negative thoughts and physical symptoms of stress using a 3 step-process going from out of control to in command
- The Full step-by-step evidence-based CBT Toolkit
- Guided questions that helped over 50 of the Wellness Universe panel participants get unstuck from negative emotions
- Detailed video instruction in bite size chunks so you can Master each Step
- BONUS training on how you can add essential oils to boost the 3-step-process
SPECIAL BONUS: 30 Minute Coaching Session ($125 Value)
Total Value of the Program ($222)
So you can Create your personalized 3-step-action plan, quieting the mind and body, reducing your stress and anxiety, and GET CALM QUICK
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is this counseling or psychotherapy? No, this is not counseling or psychotherapy. This is an educational class, an online training. This class is not a substitute for nor a training in place of counseling or therapy and is not a consultation regarding my mental health.
Where is my class? You will be directed to create a login with password after payment and will receive an e-mail with access links to your online course section. You can access your course on a laptop or on the Kajabi App.
Who do I contact if I have questions? You can ask questions directly in the online class portal and don't forget to schedule the Bonus 30 minute consult with Catherine!
How do I set up my Consult? You will get an e-mail with a link to set up your Plan Creation and Activation Session!
Do You Offer Refunds? Clients pay $250 on up for this training in person. Because I am slashing the price for the pandemic and am offering so much information, no refunds are offered.
**The information shared is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your doctor.